Therapy Services - NYC provides psychotherapy on a pay-per-visit basis for individual private fee patients (for Workers' Comp and No-Fault victims, the fees are generally paid for by WC/NF). The private fee schedule is competitive with the NYC market. A fee will be collected following each session and a receipt will be provided for submission to your insurance company for reimbursement. To understand more about your insurance coverage, ask these questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?